Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Not a bookish post!


As many of you know, I am a bit enamored of Asian dramas, especially if those are South Korean and even more if those have major eye candy.

Yesterday my unnies and I were working on our K website, K-Pop Invasion for which you might have seen the banner on my sidebar, and we noticed we mainly stick to the same genres of dramas. So, M. Kay brought up the suggestion of having a drama watching challenge and trying out different drama genres. And since 2013 is going to be all about coming out of the comfort zone for me, I said "Chua!" or was it "Call!". Either way, I agreed.

The challenge was inspired by the 2013 Genre Reading Challenge, which M.Kay and I will also be participating on next year.

To know more about the challenge click the banner at the top. I hope to see more drama lovers around. I already know there are a few.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start making my list of what I want to watch. I think I may actually have every genre on my list. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete